Sales Manager - part-time (North America)
We’re a small team chasing a huge vision to change how humans deal with the death of a loved one. We are using technology to take the headache out of funeral planning and settling estates, both for consumers and funeral homes. We are building a platform to help funeral directors run their offices seamlessly, to allow vendors to fulfill requests with ease, and to enable their employees to focus primarily on the families they help.
As a Sales Manager, your mission is to get Epilog in the hands of every funeral home in North America. You’ll have the autonomy to define how to get it done. Pick your hours and work from anywhere!
What you’ll do:
- Sell, sell, sell
- Find the decision maker in funeral homes and convince them to use Epilog
- Develop relationships with industry leaders and solving their pain-points
You should have:
- You are a passionate and disciplined sales professional. You are comfortable making cold calls as well as eager to meet face-to-face with existing customers.
- Self-motivated, with ability to work individually and in a team environment.
- A passion for talking to people and understanding their unique business needs.
- You are able to juggle multiple prioritized tasks at the same time without dropping the ball.
- You have great communication skills.
You'll have complete control over how much you make. This role is commission based; the more you sell, the more you make.
Due to the nature of the hours of this job, you need to be located in North America.
Please email email@example.com with your resume and a short blurb about yourself.